Finding the best blender on the market can be difficult but a great investment, both monetarily and health wise.
So, when shopping for a good blender, you’ll need one that will suit your needs, advance your health goals, and be worth every penny – because let’s face it, they don’t always come cheap.
A quality blender is pricey but each is as individual as its owner. Each serve different purposes and depend on your specific needs. That’s why we’ve taken the time to review the five best blenders on the market to help you narrow down which blender works best for you.
1. Blendtec Designer Series
The latest model offers more power, more features, added stability, and quieter blending. The entire redesigned line is the most advanced of the Blendtec models.
The powerful blender is good for salsa, ice cream, smoothies, dressings, and more. What makes this blender unique from the others is its 100 speed touch screen slider giving you precise control while blending your favorite foods.
The pulse button can also be used at any speed.
Blendtec even offers a timer allowing its users to add 10 second increments while leaving encouraging messages on the interface when you use the blender.
The motor remains exceptionally impressive and will even create delicious sweet potato purées in minutes.
A few key specs
- 8 peak horsepower motor, 15 amps, 120 volts
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interface and the illuminated display indicates remaining blend time
- Six preprogrammed cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
- Plus 100-speed capacitive touch slider + pulse and an “Add 10” feature
- Includes Wild Side+ Jar – Ideal for larger blends, high-volume recipes, bread dough, smoothies, dips & batters
- Recipe Books
- Small Footprint
- High End Design
- 8-year warranty
If you want to read why others use this blender too or want to buy one click here
As the latest addition to the Vitamix club, the new Vitamix 7500 has been redesigned with innovative technology and the difference is certainly noticeable.
The powerful high end machine can hold a variety of different foods and shred all of them.
The versatile blender appears to be shorter and wider than its predecessor, Vitamix 5200.
Overall, the quality of the blender has increased and serves as a much better upgraded version of the Vitamix 5200. Frozen items come out smoother and with less of the chunkiness you’d get with the previous blender.
A few key specs
- With our most powerful motor for household machines, quickly blend virtually any whole-food ingredient with ease
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purees to the heartiest soups
You can read more about the Vitamix 7500 and buy one here
3. Ninja® Ultima™ BL830 Blender Plus
This means more smoothies in a shorter amount of time. The cool thing about this blender is that it has a separate set of blades at the top and bottom of the pitcher that rotate at 5,000 rpm (top) and 24,000 rpm (bottom).
The variable speed dials remain the same as opposed to a digital interface. That still does not take away from what is possible with the Ninja® Ultima™ BL830 Blender Plus.
The gears are metal as well as the base. Ventilation can be found at the bottom as well as behind the base of the main unit.
A few key specs
- 1500 Watt, 2.5 Horsepower Beyond Professional Blending
- Total Crushing Technology to breakdown ice, whole fruits, and vegetables
- High Speed Cyclonic Technology to puree foods into a smooth and creamy state
- Pro Variable Speed – 10 speeds plus Pulse
- 3 Pro Single Serve Cups with Sip & Seal Lids for drinks on the go
- BLB30 Motor Base
- 72 oz. pitcher with pour sprout
- Removable Quad Blade
- Pitcher Lid Assembly
- Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Instructional Guide with Recipes
- Dual stage blending
Looking to buy a Ninja? You can get your hands on one by clicking here
Breville’s innovative Hemisphere Bowl and Blade System is equipped with central blades to draw down what’s on top and wide sweeping blades to hug the bottom of the pitcher.
The company advertises that the Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender is “built to withstand years of use.”
It’s a multi-tasking workhorse that crushes, chops, whips and ventilates—allowing you to consistently recreate blended cocktails, smoothies and velvety soups.
The stainless steel blades contour to the shape of the jug to prevent food from getting trapped underneath. It’s also BPA-free.
A few key specs
- Breville Assist Lid
- 48 oz. (1.5L) Eastman Tritan copolyster jug with a 6-cup capacity
- Permanent Hemisphere Blade and Bowl System with central blades that draw down what’s on top and wide sweeping blades hug the bottom of the jug
- User-friendly illuminated buttons for clarity and ease of reading control buttons
- Heavy duty die-cast metal base
- Heavy duty 750W motor
- Electronic 5 speed control plus pulse feature ensure that the rpm speed is maintained for consistent results every time
- LCD timer counts up on speed settings and down for pre-programmed settings for complete control when blending
- Pitcher and lid is dishwasher safe
Need a Breville? You can buy one by clicking here
5. Vitamix 5200
If you checked out our other review (here) we picked this as one of the best blenders. So it’s really no surprise that it made it onto this list
Now, the Vitamix 5200 is powerful and loud.
The blender has a very industrial look to it but if you love Jamba Juice and your goal is to make some of your own at home, you might want to consider purchasing this blender.
This is considered a base model version. It does not come with a dry grinder accessory jar, or a separate smoothie jar.
Don’t let the sticker price shock you, this blender is built to last and has a seven-year warranty.
A few key specs
- Variable Speed Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor and 64-Ounce Jar White
- Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- The power and precision of its patented designs are able to pulverize every recipe ingredient, including the tiniest seeds
- The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Material used: BPA-free Eastman Tritan Copolyester.
- Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA
Check out what everyone else is saying, and buy one here
For the overall quality and price, I believe the Vitamix 7500 is the best blender on the market today (you can purchase one here).
However, you can’t really go wrong with any of the brands mentioned above, because it all depends on your personal goals and needs.
Make sure to drop us a comment below and let us know which one you like!