Here’s an amazing fruit margarita recipe I guarantee you’ll love! Smoothies have become one of our most sought-after beverages. After all, they’re refreshing, they’re healthy, and to top it all off, they’re yummy! While we develop some fantastic ideas of how you can improve and enjoy your “smoothie moments”, here’s one great addition to our list of best alcoholic smoothie recipes.
Do you like guava? Well, there’s something about guava juice and tequila that makes this fruit margarita recipe the best! We’re using that as a great ingredient to whip up a holiday margarita smoothie that will keep your party kicking:
Here’s What You Need For Your Fruit Margarita Recipe
The ingredients listed below are specifically for a single cup. So depending on your guest list, just double and triple the constituents accordingly.
- 4 guavas (rich with vitamins, folate, potassium, copper and manganes)
- 1 peeled lime
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 oz tequila (Don’t let us restrain you- let it run. It’s the holiday season after all!)
- Plenty of ice cubes
- Start by pouring half a cup of sugar in water that is just beginning to simmer over the stove.
- Let the sugar completely dissolve in the water. Stir slightly. You have your syrup ready. This is the second base ingredient, after the guava juice.
- Allow the syrup to be cooled, and when it reaches room temperature, add all the remaining ingredients of guava juice, tequila, and ice-cubes into the smoothie blender.
- Blend until the contents are completely crushed.
Few Helpful Tips That You Should Remember:
- If your party is in full swing, you may not have the luxury of time to prepare the smoothie. For that reason, prepare the smoothie a few hours before the party and store in the refrigerator.
- If you’re interested in preparing fresh smoothies, cut down the process by preparing the syrup in advance and store it.
To prepare this fruit margarita recipe, you need the best blender. On TheBestSmoothieBlender.com, we bring to you reviews on the best blender for smoothies!